1. Discontinue use if the following abnormal symptoms occur after using the product. If you continue use, your symptoms may get worse. Please consult a dermatologist.
- If symptoms such as red spots, swelling, itching or irritation appear while using the product
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
2. Do not use on wounds, and areas affected by eczema and dermatitis.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
- Always tightly seal after use.
- Keep out of the reach of infants and children.
- Do not store at overly high or low temperatures, and in direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with the eyes. If the content comes into contact with the eyes, immediately wash with water.